Comment on page
FusyFox will consist of a sustainable ecosystem that will create constant streams and different forms of income through multiple channels:
- 1.Sale of NFT characters, items, and weapon components from FusyFox collection.
- 2.30% of the sales of NFT characters, items, and weapon components from partner projects.
- 3.30% of integration with partner projects regarding the sale of weapons items and components.
- 4.100% of revenue from in-game billboard advertising.
- 5.Secondary market volume royalties on third-party marketplaces from all NFTs issued by FusyFox (including those of partner projects).
- 6.Fee (2.25%) for buying/selling in the integrated Fusyona marketplace and paying with the base currency (Matic, BNB, etc).
- 7.A full non-NFT version of the game will be published on Steam, with conventional pricing and in-game purchases. Players from this version can still cross-play with the Web3-powered version and participate in tournaments.